Sunday, June 10, 2007

Amsterdam!!







Amsterdam was amazing!!
Day 1
WE got to the airport and Janneke picked us up in her cute Fiat and drove us into the city. We had cokes at an outdoor cafe right in the middle of town, went shopping at Zara, HM and Mango and had Fritz with Mayo and croquets (I really think I was made to live here...eat mayo everyday) Everywhere you go theres a million bikes! Its also the first time we have ever felt short ...maybe averaged height. It was incredibly! I thought the girls were in heels...they werent. and the guys ..some of them have to be 7 feet tall. Its like a country bred to play basketball. Jannekes apartment is sooooo cute. She was such an incredible host there are no words to explain our thanks!!
Day 2
We spent the day walking around the city. We saw the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, both which were moving in different ways. We took a canal tour around the city. We saw shops and restaurants and ate more fritz. We went out in her city, Den Bosch with Jairus (Jannekes bf, sooo awesome!) as well. The second bar had a rotating bar and a waterfall beind the dance floor, and we were once again surrounded by giants.
Day 3
We drove to Belgium and went to Antwerpen. We had more fritz (to taste the difference) and Whit had a belgium waffle!! We went back to Jannekes to get ready for the evening....

Jimmy Woo´s!!

Which is ´the most exclusive, most well known bar in not only amsterdam but in all of holland´. Pharrell is often seen there as well as many celebrities. We got on the list and it was amazing. The top floor bar was decorated so nice, and the downstairs was a dance floor where the ceiling and behind the dance floor was all lightblubs, like we were in Justin Timberlakes Rock Your Body video. We danced until 5 am ... when Jairus picked us up (thanks!!!)
We had an amazing time!!!
WE would go back to Holland in a second. Miss it already

ýou are so jimmy´

2 comments:

Janneke said...

HI GIRLS, I wanna thank you for everything!! I loved it all! Thank you so much for the letter and the present, You're both grazy!! Maybe I will use it to come to Paris, but I don't know if I can be free from work...we will see!! I have send you a message on your phone, but I don't think you get it! I'm sorry that the internet didn't work, but I saw that you already find a computer to update the website! Did the flight went well or where you delayed?? Because you arrived in the night?? I Wish you both very nice days and I will call you later, also to congratulate Whitney!!! Lots of LOVE JANNEKE.....P.S. I really had a great time and I will save so much money that I come to the US for sure!!

raincheck24 said...

Grandpa again...Wow!!!Enjoy every moment.Look forward to hearing about your trip,personally..Keep sending to your blog..Love it and you,too