Friday, June 29, 2007

Last Day in Paris...

Today was great. We went to Versailles and toured the Palace: The Hall of Mirrors opened up only 3 days ago so its a new attraction! It was goregous. We also ate at Les Deux Maggots and walked around and went to Notre Dame, where they were holding a mass inside! And ate more nutella and banana crepes... everytime I pass a stand I have to have one. Tonight we went to my friend Charles` house for dinner. I love seeing friends, especially him and his two brothers, and all the friends that come and go from his house. Its amazing.

Tomorrow morn we head out for New York and Sunday for SF!! When I get back Ill be sure to post final pictures, and hopefully some from Alexs camera too.

Thanks for reading and for posting. Ive had a lot of fun doing it and glad Ill have this keepsake to look back on.

Im looking forward to having my cellphone back and not living out of a backpack, but I think Ill miss a lot more here and I cant wait for my next trip back!
Love and miss you all.


(ps court, no yellow shirt here in Paris Zara Im sorry, maybe you can steal mine. And Buddah Bar is like the Ambassador of Paris no wonder you dont like it but for the hour we were there and the company we were with it was awesome; les deux maggots was a great suggestion though! And dad; Ill see about a shirt.... depends how early those shops open! ;) love you lots)