Sunday, June 24, 2007

jadore francais




















We have been too busy to be online; and these french keyboards are weird: we had a great time in barcelona; we met up with some of my best girls for my birthday; jackie and stephanie: it was so good to have them there: the next two days in barce we went to the beach and walked a lot: Friday night we had the most amazing dinner ever with the girls again:
we left late sat night for a long layover in london to get to nice: its absolutely gorgeous here: we are staying in an actual hotel which is an awesome change: we just stuffed our faces with croque madames and delish crepes:
cant wait to do it again: jaime france:::

the pics are a mix of my birthday and nice::: talk to you all soon:
love

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The pictures are beautiful!!!! Have fun and be safe...

Mom said...

Alexee, It's good to hear from you. Love seeing the pictures - I like to click on them and they enlarge so then I can see all the details of the buildings - really interesting. See ya soon.

Courtney said...

I want yellow shirt please. where is it from.