Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cest Tout Ce Que Jàime












Paris has been amazing; and thankfully for us they are having bad weather. We`ve been able to wear pants and my peacoat Ive been lugging everywhere... I knew it was good for something.
Yesterday we had an amazingly successful day. We went to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa and walked all the way down the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe: Then we went to Hotel Des Invalides and the Rodin Museum and over around the Latin Quarter and the Sorbonne. At night we met up with Alex`s boss Sarah at the very famous Buddah Bar (where we had 17€ cocktails; so worth it for the ambiance!) It was very good to see her and her daughter.
Today we shopped all over the city: In Europe they have set sales and we happen to be in the middle of one so theres great sales everywhere but the stores are nuts! We also went up to Monmartre and the cemetary...eek (for those that know me know thats my worst fear!) and to the Moulin Rouge. We met my friend Charles who lives in Paris for a drink and now we are resting before dinner.
Not much time left!

Hope you enjoy the pictures, Most of just Alex is on her camera which we cant hook up so you get a whole lot of me....
(court the shirt is from Zara in Amsterdam! I would get you one if I was there. love you, sorry!)

5 comments:

Mom said...

Alexee,

Were you taking a BITE of the Effle Tower? Cute picture.

your family said...

Tu me manques (I miss you)!!!!

Gosh, I wish I could be there with you guys! Make the best of the few days you have left.

Love,
Miran

Courtney said...

I can't believe you like the Buddha Bar. I hate that place with every fiber of my being. It's so lame.

Courtney said...

isn't there a zara in paris my sweet?

Lance said...

Hi Whitney,

did you get to Rue Jacob? My comment from yesterday.

Is there a Paris T-shirt in my future?

Have fun on your last days and nights

Love Dad